7:08 AM

Wedding Updates

So some news on the wedding front:

My "Man of Honor" is moving to Portland at the end of May and I have no idea if he'll be able to come back for the wedding. So now I'm in a panic. I think I know who would be a good substitute for him and I'm sure she'd meet his approval. It's so odd for me though because she's such the complete opposite of him. I've known him since kindergarten and I've only known her since last summer and we haven't hung out very much, however we get along great and I like her a lot and she'll be here this summer and we can hang out a lot more and she'd be so much fun to plan with and I'd love to be better friends with her.
I just really need to talk to my friend and see what he's up to and how serious the situation is. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment