11:36 PM

The Dress in the Making

So far, I have the pictures that inspired me, and the fabric. My mom is making my wedding dress. She is such a talented seamstress. She made all my prom dresses in high school, all my sister's prom dresses, and even her friend's prom dress this year. I keep trying to convince her to start an etsy shop, but it hasn't happened yet. I may have to spend a day with her during the summer (when she doesn't work) and show her Etsy and plan out what she should make and sell. I'll post them on here for you to see as well.
This dress if by Mirit Weinstock but I just don't have the money to spend $1300 on a dress. So my mom and I went to JoAnn Fabrics with the picture, found a pattern that would work for us and bought the fabric (I'm going to have lace over the whole thing) and the total for the fabric was about $87. My mom hasn't started working on my dress, but as soon as the college semester ends she'll be home and can work on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment