10:18 AM

Amazing Treats for Your Reception

I shot a wedding in October that was really memorable to me because of the treats they served at their reception.

Candy Mice! Not only were they darling, but they were so delicious!

How to make them:

Hershey Kiss or Hugs for the head
2 almond pieces for the ears
Chocolate covered cherry for the body with the stem being their little tails.
Add frosting gel for the eyes and nose.

I'm pretty sure it all stayed together because they put them together when the chocolate on the cherry wasn't hard yet so they stayed together. This totally reminded me of the mice in Cinderella, so if you happen to be going with a Cinderella theme, this would be amazing, especially with all the pumpkins in the fall too!

More Pictures (Taken by me through Jackson Street Photography):



0 comments:

Post a Comment