11:16 PM

The First Cup

I'm a wedding photographer and engaged, going to get married on July 31st of this year. It's a very offbeat engagement, no question was popped, there isn't a ring. We're getting married at a barn. I have no idea what I'm doing for the most part. I know my mom is making my dress, I know that we are using mason jars as decorations, and I know that we will be having a pie buffet, no cake. Also, we shall have sweet tea and lemonade. And deviled eggs.
Okay, so I know what's important to me. It's just a lot to get done in such a short time. I want to share everything that I think is awesome, even if I can't use it and also my photography, wedding and non-wedding. And my inspirations.


Photo by Me

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi. i saw a comment you left on another blog about wanting to know how/where to get a cotton branch/boll wedding bouquet. i adore that bouquet as well and think it would go well with my rustic/folksy theme wedding this june. did you find out where to get one? or at least the branches to make your own? i can't seem to find anything like it... thanks, danielle

Post a Comment